Sponsor

My oil painting of X-Wing StarFighter on canvas

Reddit Image Vaganhope_UAE:

Wow. Now that's some grade A stuff. Good job



gdj11:

Love the colors!



deathtoallpizzas:

Worth more than the duct tape banana



Rakkioo:

This is awesome!



ninj4pirate:

This is gorgeous! I love the texture you built up around the jet-stream and the peak of the mountain, just beautiful.



big_flappy_bastards:

I can't Express how much I want this on my wall



ZachTheArtist:

Looks incredible!!



ElSteve0Grande:

I love these repaints where it looks like the original without altercation. Great job!!!



BlackCatStretching:

Awesome job



IndyO1975:

This is SO cool.



_who_is_it:

Masterpiece this really good



andymccabe42:

50 bucks

For reals though, this is amazing, I'm only offerening 50 bucks cause that's about what I can afford, I realize a huge amount of thought, talent and effort went into this masterpiece. You should be proud of yourself.



personalhale:

I was about to comment that I've seen this before then I peeped your profile. Holy cow! Amazing work, thank you for posting all of those!



Gnnslmrddt:

Pics, not paintings. There is a sub just for paintings. People on this sub need to stop upvoting PAINTINGS please. PICS belong here. NOT PAINTINGS.




Комментарии