Sponsor

My wife and I as Mrs and Mr Claus - on the town version. She's using a "candy cane" I painted for her.

Reddit Image demigodxl:

you're dressed like santa pimp lol. very dapper though



fishinbarbie:

You guys look wonderful! I love, love, love your shoes!



ThatOneChiGuy:

"Ho Ho and Ho, y'all bitches better all have my money!"



LtHigginbottom:

You both look amazing!



Oh_Hai_Dare:

You better not shout, you better not cry, you better not pout I’m telling you why

Santa clause is coming... for his motherfucking money



RealCabber:

Excellent. You should go on tour.



HappyMcHappyPants:

You both look great, but Santa, your on the town look is very dapper.



Bedzio:

Awesome!



bigbysemotivefinger:

I'm tellin' ya, ya don't wanna end up on Don Kringle's naughty list, capisce?



Maggiemayday:

I also have a candy cane I painted!

https://imgur.com/OjHOq92

https://imgur.com/j5ZceY9



javanator999:

Nice cosplay. I particularly like your shoes.



mgnair:

I wouldn't be mad if I saw this on r/streetwear



luciegarciap:

This is so wholesome. I love it!



squirrelwithnut:

That red pin stripe suit is awesome. You two look fantastic.



XaOs72:

I upvoted because you didn't say, "Me and my wife".



793F:

Mrs Clause know she's daddy's #1 girl




Комментарии