Sponsor

Negasonic Teenage Warhead cosplay

featured imageReddit Image RussianVoteEngineer:

Hi Yukio!



SaintVanilla:

Negasonic Teenage... what the shit? That's the coolest name ever!



BazookaJay:

"Trade names with me"



OpusNocturn:

How is she EVEN more attractive than the movie character

Edit: the "even" in there to clarify what I meant



Spartan2470:

This is nonbinate on Instagram. Per that source of this image:

> I missed being this snarky gey and was amped to bring her back out for SDCC this year!! Maybe I’ll bring her to DragonCon at some point..! What do you guys think I should take?

> Photo by @meiguro!!

> AUGUST 13, 2019



gnex30:

does her name change when she turns 20?



fparsewud:

Same phone as mine



hidingfromworld:

Damn... Black lipstick is my weakness...



KourteousKrome:

I always found it a real crime the movie didn’t play the song that gave her her name, Negasonic Teenage Warhead by Monster Magnet. Could have easily have been used.



AgentElman:

This thread is going to just consist of long sullen silence or mean comments.



sendep7:

https://imgur.com/user/mblackburncosplay



egosynthesis:

I’ve found that most cosplayers will have their costumes perfect, but fail to recreate the facial expressions of the sources. Not so here. This is perfect all around.



onewankman:

Someone got a name?



kmkmrod:

Looks better than the actress who played her in the movie.



notagoodboye:

I was like, "Wait, how do you cosplay a song?"

God I'm old.



BlackBerry784:

Is she a lesbian tho? That would just pop-up on the scores



jhemsley99:

This still isn't r/cosplay no matter how much you want it to be



ImStillACondom:

Goth chicks are hot. Obviously not this new ultra trashy emo-rap version of goth. But yeah, actual goth chicks are sexy as hell.




Комментарии