Sponsor

People don't believe me when I say this picture wasn't planned. It wasn't. I was taking pictures of the mountain while my dog was out and about. He soon found me and started to come to greet me. I, in turn, started to take as many shots as I could. This was the winner. This is Yogi Dog

Reddit Image Bozigg:

You intentionally took a picture rhat wasn't planned. Okay.



high_side:

A heavily postprocessed dog picture? K.



Pacifistering:

Is there an /r/unnecessaryexplanationsintitle sub?



1re_endacted1:

Looks like Buffalo Park in FLG. U can’t take a bad pic in Northern AZ.



Klaptrap_:

Great picture. Nicely done!



Irishyouwouldshutup:

Title should be longer



audiodude9:

That dog is as big as a mountain!



sideferns:

Hey! My family also has a chocolate lab named Yogi

Ever call him Yogi-bear?



MattressMan82:

You took it on a cellphone not impressive




Комментарии