Sponsor

Edinburgh.

Reddit Image Spartan2470:

Here is a highe quality version of this image. Credit to the photographer, snapsbyshirin on Instagram. Per that source of this image:

> Edinburgh

> Longer night ahead!! Gorgeous Victoria street! .

> NOVEMBER 13, 2019

Here this is via Google Street View.



londoncockney1:

Home of the best cheese shop just below.



OldNickSt:

Bloody beautiful.



iZyPa:

I'm headed there in two weeks, if anyone's got any good places to recommend that would be cool!



Ayatollah_Bahloni:

So want to make it here some day.



hallofmontezuma:

Such a beautiful city, and nice people.



Rakkioo:

Seeing this makes me want to go there!



cramduck:

I think I remember a Day of Defeat map based on this street...



Starman68:

Went back recently. Why do locals think of its ‘Harry Potterisation?’



McJames:

One of the most beautiful and cultured cities I've ever visited. I loved my stay there.

The portrait museum is a fun and free half-day. The National Museum was also interesting. The Holyrood Palace was nice. Going up and down the royal mile was fun. The castle was just okay. World's End pub on the royal mile was the best fish and chips. I really enjoyed the tour of the royal yacht, but I had just been watching "The Crown", where it was featured, so it just kinda fit into my mindspace. The tea and scones in the Royal Deck Tea Room on the yacht was pretty much the best I've had in Scotland.



AdamLikesBeer:

Diagon Alley




Комментарии