Sponsor

108 year old bank vault door in Alabama.

Reddit Image Foggydoggbreath:

Think about the manual processes it took to make that. Blows my mind.



dominicanerd85:

Wheres the Lock Picking Laywer? I bet he could get in there.



Mjarf88:

Damn, I'd love to study the intricate gearwork and stuff inside that door. That thing is beautifully made, true craftsmanship.



Spartan2470:

Here is the source of this image. Credit to the photographer, Leland (aka Abandoned Southeast, he only uses his first name because his photography sometimes requires trespassing). This was taken in the John A. Hand Building.



Irishyouwouldshutup:

Just give me a stethoscope. I can turn the dial really slowly for about fifteen seconds and have that open no problem. I’ve seen lots of movies.



jawshoeaw:

Pin 253 catching.... pin 254 open....



imtheplantguy:

All that weight on one hinge??



MrMckcheesy:

This bank vault was Versace before Versace



ganymede_boy:

Cool!

More pics and info here.



imahik3r:

This is the Lockpicking Lawyer, and what I have for you today is...



buddwizard:

When a safe door gets to that point its probably easiest to just drill a hole in the wall next to it if you want to break in



giraffebutter:

Is this in Birmingham?




Комментарии